In an unforgiving world where no sin is ever forgotten, Harkyn, a convicted criminal, is given a chance for redemption. Just when rulers of the world get close to finding a way to banish all evil from humans, an army of the long-ago defeated god attacks the human realm. Released from prison, Harkyn and his mentor, Kaslo, set out on a mission to stop the war.
In his journey, Harkyn will forge strong alliances and face even stronger enemies. He will learn the true power of the Rhogar Lords – commanders of god’s army. He will even bring the battle to the Rhogar, travelling to the heart of the demonic dimension.
Will the god manage to enslave humans again? Is mankind really able to banish evil? Will Harkyn’s sins ever be forgiven?
FIGHTING AGAINST THE FORMIDABLE LORDS & GENERALS
- Even regular opponents make up a challenging duels
- Over 11 boss encounters including giant beasts
- Opponents include both supernatural beings and humans
LARGE VARIETY OF ITEMS & GEAR
- Classes of gear: Warrior, Rogue, Cleric
- Tons of hidden objects and locations
- Freedom of mixing different classes for both gear and skills
MEDIEVAL FANTASY WORLD
- Filled with chaos and lethal danger, where player never feels safe
- The full history of both world and the player character unveils and dramatically changes throughout the gameplay
THE COMBAT SYSTEM WITH MANY COMPLEX SKILLS
- Large variety of tactical medieval-based weapon fighting techniques
- Powerful and spectacular supernatural skills
In Lords of the Fallen, every fight counts.
11 weapon types – each with a completely different look and feel
Realistic attack and movement speed based on character attributes, and multiple attack styles
Items and weapons with magical properties
Extremely challenging opponents
Three unique classes – Warrior, Cleric or Rogue – with fully-customizable skills and weapons
After you fall in battle, your ghost rises from your corpse, temporarily trapped between our world and the beyond. If you can reunite with your ghost, you’ll be able to regain the experience that made you a fearsome fighter in the first place. If you can’t, though, it will eventually fade away with your ghost.
After dying, your ghost leaves your body, along with your XP. If you can make your way back to the site of your death and reunite with your ghost, you can get the XP back along with a random buff – but if you’re not fast enough, your ghost will head for the afterlife, taking your XP with him.
Get the special Lords of the Fallen limited edition now! For next-gen consoles Xbox One, Playstation 4 and for the PC.
PC BUY NOW
Want to work with us? Click the icon above to view all open positions and learn more about our perks & benefits